Former State Delegate, Governor and Senator, George Allen needs little introduction to Virginians.
During his time as Senator, Allen served as Chairman of the Senate High Tech Task Force, a member of the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee, the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee, the Energy and National Resources Committee, and Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Affairs.
Since leaving the Senate, Allen launched the American Energy Freedom Center whose mission is to advocate for American jobs and economic prosperity though the use our vast energy resources. He also serves as the Reagan Ranch Presidential Scholar for Young America’s Foundation.
- progressive pursuit of energy freedom by opening up access to our plentiful energy resources and taking control of our energy destiny.
- need a more fair and simple tax system
- rein in federal government with a Balanced Budget Amendment, with line item veto authority, and limit spending to 19% of GDP
- repeal Obamacare
- a freeze on federal hiring
- overhaul medicare to preserve it for future generations
You can read Allen’s Blue Print for America at the above link.
“One of the most difficult things everyone has to learn is tht for your entire life, you must keep fighing and adjusting if you hope to survive. No matter who you are or what your position is, you must keep fighting for whatever it is you desire to achieve.”