George Washington, our first president added “so help me God” to the oath of office. Thomas Jefferson wrote the first draft of the Declaration of Independence but his greatest achievement was the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. Abraham Lincoln led the country through the turmoil of the Civil War and freed the slaves. Woodrow Wilson left us with the socialist League of Nations, the forerunner to the U.N.
Franklin D. Roosevelt began the first big expansion of government with the New Deal. John F. Kennedy was our first Catholic president. Lyndon B. Johnson with his War on Poverty led America to our current welfare state.
Nixon who will always be remembered for Watergate. Ronald Reagan will always be remembered for restoring Pride in America after the doom and gloom of Jimmy Carter. George W. Bush who was thrust into a war against terrorism because of 9/11. Then there is Clinton, the first president not to know the definition of “is”.
What will history show as Obama’s legacy? So far, not quite through his first term Obama:
- Represents the Caliphate of Muslim nations under an umbrella of the Muslim Brotherhood who expressly supports the obliteration of Israel and the U.S.
- Represents Black Liberation Theology.
- Represents redistribution of wealth.
- Represents the poorest managed disaster since the Exxon Valdez.
- Represents the erroneous government accounting of our rising unemployment.
- Represents the over-expansion of government control in the private sector.
- Represents outlandish spending in an attempt to stimulate the economy.
- Represents the expansion of the welfare state.
- Represents the expansion of taxation so he can “create” more government jobs.
- Represents the “green economy” and skyrocketing energy costs because of the proven hoax of global warming.
- Represents executive orders to bypass Congress to expand his socialist agenda.
- Represents global government.
- Represents expanding executive power to kill American citizens, on foreign or American soil, who in his mind “may be a terrorist”.
- Represents expanding power and regulations for the EPA to push his global warming agenda.
- Represents acts that God deems detestable and calls us “immoral” for not condoning them.
- Represents the destruction of religious freedoms.
- Represents the inability to take the blame for anything.
- Represents government takeover of our health care system.
- Represents the attempted division of America through class and race warfare.
- Represents the expansion of the Patriot Act through which he can spy on American citizens at will.
- Represents open border policies.
- Represents himself as above the law.
At best, Obama believes he is doing all of this for the good of our nation. At worst, he is attempting the demise of the U.S.
His spend now, pay later policies may propel him into another term through which he can finalize the destruction of this country and, if we don’t vote him out of office, we deserve what we get.