The University of Colorado, Georgetown University, Texas A&M University, Virginia Commonwealth University and Weill Cornell Medical College, helped organize the January 15th launch of the Brotherhood-affiliated Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics.
Anti-Semitic and a supporter of suicide bombings and Hamas Sheikh Yousef al-Qaradawi, the top Muslim Brotherhood theologian, spoke at the event.
Northwestern University, Carnegie Mellon University, Virginia Commonwealth University, Georgetown University, Weill Cornell Medical College and Texas A&M University, have established branch campuses with the Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies.
According to The QFIS website, the Brotherhood offers student graduate programs in:
- Islamic Finance, also known as Sharia Compliant Finance, a mechanism used to support Islamists and even terrorism. Learn more at ShariahFinanceWatch.org.
- Public Policy in Islam—in other words, “political Islam,” the ideology of the Islamists.
- Islamic Studies with a Specialization in Contemporary Fiqh—meaning, Sharia Law.
- Urban Design and Architecture in Muslim Societies
- Contemporary Muslim Societies—which, I’m sure, the Islamists will teach objectively.
What is Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies?
We believe that clarifying the spirit of our Islamic heritage and its ability to serve all of humanity through its dynamic contribution to the arts and sciences is a critical mission in today’s world.
Stephen Schwartz, an anti-Islamist Muslim, explains the affect Saudi funding is having on Harvard University in the following article: Harvard’s Middle East “Outreach” Center Rife With Saudi Propoganda
This 14 min. video explains how our children are being indoctrinated in our schools and universities.