Wikileaks latest documents, a series of cables called ‘The Global Intelligence Files”, expose the Democratic Party engaged in an effort to throw the 2008 election, how McCain handled the situation, and Obama took money from Russia.
At issue is internal communication within a company in Texas called Stratfor, which bills itself as a ‘global intelligence service’ that offers confidential information to large corporations and political entities. Some of their clients include: the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, the U.S. Marines, Dow Chemical, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman.
In an internal email dated Nov. 7, 2008, a Stratfor operative sent the following information to the company’s chain of staffers:
From: Fred Burton [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 7:41 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Insight – The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only – Pls Do Not Forward ** ** Internal Use Only – Pls Do Not Forward **
2) It appears the Dems “made a donation” to Rev. Jesse (no, they would never do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews and Israel. A little bird told me it was a “nice six-figure donation”. This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
- First, the Democratic Party engaged in election tampering, a felony, by stuffing ballot boxes in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- Second, the Democratic Party paid Jessie Jackson six figures to keep his mouth shut about political issues during the 2008 campaign. It was widely known at the time that Jackson had no use for Obama.
- Third, Russian money went to the campaign of Barack Obama much as Chinese money went to the campaign of Bill Clinton during the 1990s.
Insight – McCain #5 ** internal use only – Pls do not forward **
After discussions with his inner circle, which explains the delay in his speech, McCain decided not to pursue the voter fraud in PA and Ohio, despite his staff’s desire to make it an issue. He said no. Staff felt they could get a federal injunction to stop the process. McCain felt the crowds assembled in support of Obama and such would be detrimental to our country and it would do our nation no good for this to drag out like last go around, coupled with the possibility of domestic violence.
My guy said many were shocked, but after reflecting upon his decision, thought he put the country first.
Curiously, there are whispers of McCain being set up by the Cheney/Bush crowd, because McCain was never liked by either. Some are shocked he did so well. Coupled with serious errors in tactics. Some made no sense. For example, the Hispanics in Florida loved Palin but his camp would never send her there when easy money was to be had. My guy said Rove and company want to bring in someone they can control next go around. McCain was not controllable. Jeb Bush’s name is being discussed. Source advised Rick Davis was an arsehole and McCain’s econ team had no clue, trusting in academics vice business-people. The Jewish crowd was split and money never flowed. For example, McCain staff only gave $3000.00 for nationwide ads, when Obama put in $500,000 targeting the Jewish community in Florida alone.
I’ll see what more I can collect on this.