As former KGB agent, Yuri Besmenov so eloquently described, without war or bloodshed, America and her people were demoralized, no longer having the reasoning ability to distinguish right from wrong, or to comprehend the immensity of the treasure they’d buried just outside the gates of Hell.
According to Susan Stamper Brown, someday our children will read: there once was a place called America, a bright and shining city on a hill, divinely placed by God to serve as a beacon of hope to the entire world. A land filled with generous-hearted souls who showered the needy the world over with their abundant blessings.”
America was founded by God-fearing patriots who didn’t always agree but believed certain things like life, liberty and the personal pursuit of happiness were worth dying for. And to ensure their ideas would survive the ages, they crafted one of the most revered documents ever put to paper, the United States Constitution.
It wasn’t long before this exceptional nation became the envy of those who thirsted for freedom and the enemy of those who despised it. Some loathed America to the point of making threats while others declared war. But a certain few understood defeat was increasingly less likely and instead devised a plan to take down America from within, one small step at a time.
The leader of the former Soviet Union Communist Party, Nikita Khrushchev promised his beloved Communism would bury the capitalistic West without declaring war. The plan was outlined in a fascinating book called “The Naked Communist,” written in 1958 by a man named Cleon Skousen who accurately warned Americans of troubles to come unless things changed. In his book, Skousen laid out the dangers Americans faced, point by point, almost as a Communist road map to America’s demise:
- Progressives captured the Democratic Party (goal number 15),
- Civil rights actions were taken in courts to “weaken basic American institutions”(16),
- The educational system was infiltrated (17),
- Rioting like the Occupy movement was encouraged (19),
- The press was infiltrated (20),
- Domination of the big screen and television waves (21),
- Cultural standards of morality were broken down (25),
- Homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity were presented as “normal” (26),
- Churches were infiltrated by those promoting social justice (27),
- Prayer in schools was eliminated (28).
- The Constitution and founding fathers were discredited (29 & 30) and,
- American culture belittled by those promoting “cultural sensitivity training” seminars similar to one recently uncovered by a video showing employees pounding on tables while chanting anti-American rants.
Too clever to be labeled Communists, they chose the name “Progressive” and in the name of change set out to dismantle the Constitution, piece by piece. Progress was slow but steady, that is until their savior, Barack Obama, arrived.
And no one was outraged because the Communist mission was complete.