Two Weeks For Freedom: Churches Standing Together For Religious Freedom, Tuesday, June 19, at 8:00 P.M.
Churches from across denominational lines will come together for a special newscast to mark the beginning of a two week period of nationwide prayer for religious liberty
Through rallies, lawsuits, and now a Call to Prayer, churches are sending a message to the Obama Administration that we will not give up on our Constitutionally guaranteed religious freedoms. Christians are not second class citizens and we will not be silenced!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Former Governor Mike Huckabee
- Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio
- Representative Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska
- Terence Jeffrey, Editor-In-Chief, CNS News
- Tony Perkins, President, FRC Action
- Tom McClusky, Sr. Vice President, FRC Action
You can register at this link for the live webcast.