Thanks to Victoria Jackson – we now have some facts to disprove this p.c. lie.
The Q’ran was written by Mohammed (his wife Aisha was 6 years old, but to be fair, Mohammed waited until she was 9 to consummate the marriage) 600 years after the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible) was written.
The Q’ran takes the stories of the Torah and changes the names, so that Ishmael (Arab), Abraham’s his first-born son, instead of Issac, received the blessing from his father.
And let’s not forget that Christ, God in the flesh, died for our salvation while the Allah of the Q’ran wants you to die for your salvation.
In Matthew 5 Christ says to “love your enemies.” Mohammed says in Sura 9:5 “kill the infidel (non-Muslims).
Now that we have established a few basic guidelines, let’s see how many terrorist attacks were caused by Christians in the last decade.
The Liberal-Progressive (Socialist/Communist) Mainstream Media insinuated or reported that these Mass Murderers/Terrorists below were “Christians“:
1. Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian and never claimed to be. He was obsessed with the “violent, race wars” book called “The Turner Diaries” by William Pierce. Being sprinkled as a baby in a Catholic church doesn’t make someone a Christian.
2. Jared Lee Loughner who shot Gabrille Giffords? His parents belonged to the same reformed synagogue that Giffords belonged to. He listed “Jewish” on his MySpace page and “Mein Kampf” as his favorite book. Not a Christian!
3. Harris and Klebold, Columbine. From their left-behind writings and videos, they seem to have been agnostic and antagonistic toward Christians.
4. Norwegian massacre guy – Anders Behring Breivik? Definitely not a Christian. In his 1500 page manifesto he wrote, “”If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform…I’m not going to pretend I’m a very religious person as that would be a lie. I’ve always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment…Religion is a crutch for many weak people and many embrace religion for self serving reasons as a source for drawing mental strength.
5. Batman Movie massacre? James Holmes. Not a Christian. “Match.com has confirmed that Holmes had an account on the dating site, in which he posted “agnostic” as his religion.” Just recently, he converted to Islam in prison.
6. Sandy Hook killer? Adam Lanza – Satan worshipper? The main stream media never mentions his religion. But the UK Daily Mail says a former classmate, Trevor L. Todd, revealed that “Adam had an online page dedicated to Satan… he had the word ‘Devil’ written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background.
Andrew Rosenthal writes in the NY Times, “What’s the difference between McVeigh and Tsarnaev?”
His article infers that Muslim terrorists as opposed to other terrorists get racial/religious “profiling.” Uh, Rosenthal…America is at war with Islamic Terrorism. And, our president is on the side of the enemy. That is the difference between Timothy and Dzhokhar.
There are no Christian Terrorist Training Camps. There are Muslim Terrorist Training Camps. There is no one shouting “Glory to Jesus Christ” and chopping people’s heads off on the streets of London and Paris. There are Muslims shouting “Allahu Akbar” while shooting people.
What these men, that the liberal press would have you believe are Christian, have in common with Muslim terrorists – they all did evil, and that none of them are Jesus-followers or adhere to the Bible, or its gospel message of love, redemption, and salvation.
While there are no statistics on Christian terrorism, the statistics of violence done by Muslims within the last thirty days can be viewed in full at this link.
“The purpose of terrorism lies not just in the violent act itself. It is in producing terror. It sets out to inflame, to divide, to produce consequences which they then use to justify further terror.” Tony Blair