“The economic indicators are bad, markets, the weakening dollar, banks preventing large withdrawals, news of China banks halting all cash transfers, in fact, economies across the globe are failing, and much more has led to a simple, four word Tweet from American political commentator and the creator and editor of the Drudge Report, Matt Drudge, that chillingly states ‘Have an exit plan.’ Drudge’s words should be a warning to everyone – it’s coming, it’s almost here.” Susan Duclos, BeforeItsNews
I know it’s hard for most Americans to believe that something cataclysmic could ever happen to this country, but all of the signs on the horizon indicate that things simply cannot continue as they are for much longer.
- Stock and precious metals markets are being manipulated by the Feds.
- Unemployment is vastly greater than what is being officially reported and hyperinflation is a looming probability in part thanks to the Feds printing money like there is no tomorrow.
- Both Democrats and Republicans have joined forces to bankrupt our country and corruption at the highest level mirrors that of banana repubics.
- Federal courts are unwilling to rein-in an out-of-control White House that is determined to trample and ignore the Bill of Rights.
- Several countries are desperately trying to find a way to dump the dollar.
- Obama’s foreign policy and NSA’s global spying has made enemies of practically every nation on earth.
- Our military has been weakened and demoralized.
- China and Russia continue to unite militarily with Islamic nations.
- Local, State and federal law enforcement have morphed into Storm Troopers rather than peace officers.
Most of America’s pastors and churches are doing nothing to help their people make common sense preparations for any number of looming disasters. In fact, they are fueling the passiveness and indifference most people are drowning in. The drive-by media is deliberately hiding and obfuscating the truth. Too many of our elected representatives are so consumed with their own lust for wealth and power that they would do anything to keep the American people in the dark. And, perhaps the worst, the American people continue to turn their backs on honest, value driven political candidates – who not only recognize what is going on but are willing to make sacrifices to turn the ship around.
Ladies and gentlemen, this party is almost over. The charade is about to be exposed. Whether it be by divine judgment or the natural result of all of this corruption and graft, America is going to be forced to pay the bills. And it’s not going to be pretty. Government agencies are not buying up millions of rounds of hollow-point ammunition for target practice.
Proverbs 22:3 tells us that the wise know and understand the evil before them but the willingly ignorant refuse to see what lies in their path as they plunge blindly into the danger and thus must bear the punishment of their folly.
America’s house is decaying; there is an evil standing before us; the flood of deception is near. How we respond before that happens will reveal our prudence or our foolishness. Chuck Baldwin
“The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.” Ezekiel 7:12