While on his re-election campaign bus tour, Obama compared himself to President Lincoln stating, “They used to talk about him (Lincoln) almost as bad as they talk about me.”
For once, I agree with Obama and with good reasons. ‘Honest Abe’ wasn’t so honest! As history shows, Lincoln was a deceitful and dastardly wicked man. He was a liar. He was a warmonger, and the blood of thousands of men is upon his head.
If Lincoln were alive today, he would be a liberal Democrat.
These facts are unpolluted by liberal spin.
Whitewashed (liberal) History tells the story that during Lincoln’s presidency; the war of 1861 – 1865 was waged against the South to free the slaves. TRUE HISTORY proves the war had nothing to do with slavery. Lincoln waged war against the South over money!
To lose the Southern States and allow them their independence would mean economic disaster for the North. Lincoln would never tolerate this and would use whatever means necessary!
In 1860, the 11 Southern states started secession from the Federal Union. When Lincoln was asked, “Why not let the South go in peace?” He replied, “I can’t let them go. Who would pay for the government?”
That’s right! President Lincoln knew the North would face total financial ruin, so he waged war on the South. The South in return, had no choice other than to fight to repel Northern aggression and invasion.
Over the years, the truth about Lincoln has been scrubbed from history books. While it is taught that Lincoln was the Great Emancipator, that couldn’t be further from the truth. The South had begun freeing slaves before the War began, and many blacks, both free and of their own will, joined the Confederate Army to fight for their beloved Southern home. Additionally, men of other ethnicity fought as well. Oriental, Mexican & Spanish men as well as Native American Indians fought with pride for the South.
Although the truth is sometimes a hard pill to swallow; Lincoln cared nothing for the black race (slaves). He did not want the slaves in the United States, so he planned to send all freed slaves to the jungles of Central America once the war was over. Knowing that African society would never allow the slaves to return back to Africa, he thought the jungles of Central America would be the best solution and conducive to the freed slaves best interest.
“I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of assigning the superior position to the white man.” Lincoln in his speech to Charleston, Illinois, 1858
The only thing that kept the slaves from being shipped to Central America was a southerner, John Wilkes Booth. He assassinated Lincoln.
Many have been brainwashed to believe the South were the only ones to have slaves. This is another blatant lie repeatedly taught.Yes, it’s true that Confederate General Robert E. Lee had slaves. But he never purchased them. They were inherited and Lee gave them their freedom in 1862 after his father-in-law died.
In a letter to President Pierce, Lee wrote that “There are few, I believe, in this enlightened age, who will not acknowledge that slavery as an institution is a moral and political evil.”
Union Generals had slaves to serve them well after the war was over such as: William T. Sherman who had 13 slaves that actually traveled with him for his personal use, convenience and service, which he did not free until 1865. His slaves were kept even though Lincoln freed the slaves in 1862 with the Emancipation Proclamation following the battle of Antietam.
Much like Hitler who hated all Jews, Sherman hated all Southerners. He declared “Total War” against the South. Not just the soldiers, but the “South” in its entirety. He was responsible for burning and destroying a large portion of the South during the war. He made war upon many thousands of innocent people of all color…men, women and children!
Sherman’s disregard for human life is reflected in a letter he wrote to his wife in July 1864 while in northern Georgia. “Dear wife, I begin to regard the death and mangling of a couple of thousand men as a small affair, a kind of morning dash.”
(Hiram) Ulysses S. Grant had several slaves who were only freed after the 13th amendment in December of 1865. When asked why he didn’t free his slaves earlier, Grant stated“Good help is so hard to come by these days.”
Zachary Taylor owned 100 slaves and was the last sitting president to do so. In 1850 the former Army general told a group of Southerners that if they seceded he would personally lead the Army and hang anyone taken in rebellion against the Union.Taylor died unexpectedly later that year.
The North outlawed slavery after the war, NOT BEFORE. The so-called “Emancipation Proclamation” of Lincoln ONLY gave freedom to slaves in the SOUTH! NOT in the North! Delaware rejected the 13th Amendment in December of 1865 and did not ratify it (13th Amendment / free the slaves) until 1901!
The South never owned or operated any slave ships. The YANKEE FEDERAL ships were the ones that brought slaves to this country. Money was the Yankee game, and black labor was their machine!
We are taught that the Constitution stood for a national government and not a compact between the sovereign states. Our conquerors (the North) teach that the advocates of secession were traitors to the United States government and deserved to be hanged after the war was over.
They teach that what we were engaged in was a Civil War because we were not a Republic of States, but a Nation. The war was not a Civil War, it was not between people of the same Nation, it was between people of two different Nations, because the Confederate States of America had already been dually and lawfully organized. So it was not a Civil War at all.
Our conquerors teach that the South fought to hold their slaves. That was not why the South fought. They also taught, and still teach, that the slaveholders were cruel and barbarous, which we have already seen to be a lie.
They teach that it was Abraham Lincoln who cut the shackles of slavery, and that the Emancipation Proclamation set the slaves free, which are lies. They teach that the Confederate government was formed to destroy the Union and it was only Lincoln’s wise policies that saved that Union. Another lie. They teach that the assassination of Abraham Lincoln was one of the greatest blows that ever befell the South and that Abraham Lincoln was a friend of the negro and a friend of the South, which is a lie as well.
Everything about our History has been perverted and maligned by the North. Lincoln was not interested in preserving the Constitution anymore than he was interested in preserving the South.
Abraham Lincoln was violating the Constitution on every hand.
1. First of all coercion in 1861, which was a violation of Article 4. And, of course, that’s where Lincoln tried to coerce the South into fighting and of course into surrendering to him basically.
2. Lincoln violated the Constitution when he violated the Laws of Neutrality, the Trent Affair, Article 6, Clause 2, which was a violation of international law. Now if you don’t know about the Trent Affair, it is very interesting because the Confederate Government had sent some representatives to England to present our cause there before the English Parliament on an English ship named the Trent. The United States government came and took the Confederate men off a British ship and imprisoned them. You may wonder what’s so bad about that. Because of the laws of Neutrality. Remember the War of 1812 was fought over the same issue because the English were doing that to our citizens. And what happened, the North was humiliated in this. Those men had to be released and William Seward had to write an apology to the English government because the English government would not even negotiate. They said you will either release those men or there is going to be war between you and England as well as the South and England. Lincoln violated the Constitution in this area. Do you know what Lincoln did for the Captain who arrested those men and took them off of the English Ship? He gave him a gold medal. Didn’t matter to him that he violated the Constitution.
3. He suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus, Article 1, Section 9, Clause 2.
4. He declared war without the consent of Congress in 1861, which is a violation of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 11 and 12.
5. He made West Virginia a State in violation of Article 4, Section 3, Clause 1. He just separated Virginia and made West Virginia a State all by himself.
6. He denied the freedom of speech in the Valandeham Imprisonment, which was a violation of the first Amendment.
7. He blockaded Ports of the States that were held by the Federal government to still be in the Union. You don’t block your own Ports.
8. The Liberty of the Press was taken away – that is a violation of the First Amendment.
9. He violated the Fugitive slave law, Article 4, Section 2, Clause 3.
Lincoln also arrested 38,000 Northerners and had them imprisoned without a trial and never pressed charges against them.
Judge Henry Clay Dean wrote a book titled ‘Crimes Of The Civil War’, documenting the crimes of the North and the crimes of Abraham Lincoln. Judge Henry Clay Dean was one of those that Lincoln arrested and put in prison without a trial. . Here is what Judge Henry Clay Dean writes:
“Our government is in nothing uniform except its’ contempt of law and powerful only for the oppression of the people. Every officer seems to contemplate his office as an engine of destruction in which he is engaged to work the ruin of the particular department of government entrusted to his care. The Postmaster General has for the last five years been violating the mails. The Secretary of the Treasury has been squandering the public wealth. The Secretary of the Navy has been enfeebling our naval power. The Secretary of War all crimsoned with innocent blood is employing the army for the destruction of the Country. The Secretary of State has been subverting Constitutional law and disgracing our form of government at home and abroad. The Secretary of the Interior has been conniving with public jobbers to defraud the government of its’ most valuable lands. The Attorney General is gravely burlesquing nonsense itself by defining Constitutional construction of unconstitutional laws and is in conspiracy with military commissions to murder innocent women. The President is administering the government through military satraps in a manner unknown to Republican systems and disgraceful to despotism’s, which regard the character of those entrusted to power. We now witness among our kindred the debasement of a civilized people who are forced to submit to the insult and domination of barbarian negroes and foreign vagabonds. The courts of the Country are infamously corrupt. The state Legislatures and Congress are flagrantly accessible to bribes, which has become the only tangible basis of’ special, and an essential necessity in general legislation.
The people of the late Confederate States after encountering the terrible vicissitudes of war were overtaken by famine, which inflicted frightful forms of starvation and are now overrun and robbed by predatory invasions and endangered by the insurrection of domestic savages incited by foreign incendiaries.”
The North tolerated slavery and acknowledged it as a Division Of Labor. The North made a vast fortune on slavery and it’s commodities. It wasn’t until the South decided to leave the Union that the North objected. The North knew it could not survive without the Southern money. That is the true definition of hypocrisy.
Before you get your panties in a knot, investigate the true facts of history. But, for some, it’s easier to believe a lie than to take time to do research. If Lincoln’s war was just to free slaves, ask yourself this question:
- Why didn’t Lincoln just arm the slaves and offer them free passage to the North?
- Why didn’t Lincoln order his troops NOT to fire on slaves during General Sherman’s infamous march?
- Why did over 97,000 blacks fight on the side the Confederacy?
WHY WAS THE WAR FOUGHT?
President Abraham Lincoln himself confessed at first that he had no constitutional right to make war against a State, so he resorted to the subterfuge of calling for troops to suppress “combinations” of persons in the Southern States “too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary” processes.
- 1) The North. The Northern States held approximately 80-90%
of the industrial capabilities of the States. But, these industrial
capabilities were useless without the raw products coming from the South.
Tobacco, cotton, hemp, etc were what the North used to maintain its
economic stranglehold and wealth. Without the South’s raw materials, it would have been economic and political disaster. And this simply would not be tolerated by the North. The statement “War is money”
was as valid then as it is now.
- 2) The South. The Southern States were simple workers who
provided products that were shipped overseas. The North did not care what type of labor supplied these products. Slavery, to the North, was a Division Of Labor. And after many years of abuse and oppression, the South had tired from being subjected to Northern rules of politics, trade and economy. The “fat cats” of the North were strangling the South and the South knew this. They simply tired of this folly, and proceeded to establish a new government for themselves as did the colonists when they wanted their freedom from King George III of Britain.
The South only wanted its God given right to govern and defend themselves as provided under the Constitution.
Article 4 – Section 4 : The United States shall guaranteee
to every state in the Union a Republican form of government, and shall protect
each of them against invasion…against domestic violence.
More Truthful Facts:
- The only State that made it a felony to buy a slave was Virginia.
- The only colony to forbid slaves was Georgia.
- Thirty-two times Virginia legislated against slavery.
- The first State to legislate in favor of the slave trade was Massachusetts
- The first State to urge a fugitive slave law was Massachusetts.
- Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia, urged in the Declaration of Independence that the slave trade be forbidden. John Adams, of Massachusetts, urged that the clause be omitted.
- The statute of establishing perpetual slavery was adopted by Massachusetts, December, 1641.
- No Southern man ever owned a slave ship. No Southern man ever commanded a slave ship. No Southern man ever went to Africa for slaves
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program For The 20th Century (1912) quoted by Congressman Abernathy, Congressional Record (1957), p. 8559
“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to install in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.”
Lincoln was the first “president” to begin the destruction of the constitution and systematically refused the southern states their constitutional right to secede!
He imprisoned thousands of newspapermen, businessmen and free thinkers without trial by jury IN THE NORTH! (can you say “patriot act??)
Yes America. Obama chose correctly. I can see the similarities between Obama and Lincoln.