Politico – At a Townhall meeting, Allen West (R-FL) responded truthfully when a member of the audience asked him what percentage of American legislature are card-carrying Marxixts.
“I believe there’s about 78 to 81 members of the Democratic Party that are members of the Communist Party. They actually don’t hide it. It’s called the Congressional Progressive Caucus.” ( members )
Piana, vice chairman of the National Communist Party said that West’ comments were a sad ploy. “I just think it’s an absurd way to cast a shadow over his colleagues. It’s just guilt by association taken to an extreme.” Piana also said that using the term “communist” as slander ran counter to democratic principles.
From what I’ve seen from the Democrats, especially in the last 3 + years, they have no principals; and if they do, I sure wish they would tell the American people what they are.
Piana stated, “We are supposed to live in a political democracy. I didn’t know that being a Communist in Congress was off-limits or out of bounds. There aren’t any now and if there were in the future does that mean that the voters don’t have a say? Can’t choose a Communist to be in Congress?”
My answer to that is NO! If one wants to remain free, you don’t vote for a Communist to be in Congress, or any other branch of government. And just because someone doesn’t identify her/himself as a communist, doesn’t mean they aren’t one.
Look at Obama and his administration’s beliefs and backgrounds. They reek of Communism/Marxism.
And it isn’t just the Democrats, some Republicans are just as guilty in trying to destroy our Free Republic. All one has to do is follow their voting record. A vote against our Constitution is a vote for Communism.
It is the goal of the Communist/Marxist to create a classless, moneyless, and stateless social order structured upon common ownership of the means of production, as well as a social, political and economic ideology that aims at the establishment of this social order.
Communism – Marxism & The Communist Manifesto Communism, which is also described as “Revolutionary Proletarian Socialism” or “Marxism,” is both a political and economic philosophy. The abridgment of Communism is enclosed in two primary writings: (1) The Communist Manifesto, which was first published in 1848 by Karl Marx, and (2) Principles of Communism, by Friedrich Engels. At the request of the Communist League, an activist group they were members of, Marx and Engels together authored The Communist Manifesto. The main goal of The Communist Manifesto was to focus on class struggle and motivate the common people to riot. Even more so, it was designed to envision a model government, whose economics would destroy the upper class – freeing the lower class from tyranny. According to The Communist Manifesto, Communism has ten essential planks:
- Abolition of Private Property.
- Heavy Progressive Income Tax.
- Abolition of Rights of Inheritance.
- Confiscation of Property Rights.
- Central Bank.
- Government Ownership of Communication and Transportation.
- Government Ownership of Factories and Agriculture.
- Government Control of Labor.
- Corporate Farms and Regional Planning.
- Government Control of Education.
- Confiscation of Firearms.
Communism further demands the abolition of both Religion and the Absolute Morality founded upon Religion, the very cornerstone of civility.
Under Communism, the government is absolute.
After Communism is instituted, the system becomes Totalitarian, resulting in greater oppression of the people it was designed to “serve.” This fact is well documented throughout the history of Communist nations. Stalin, murdereds around 40 million Russian citizens for “the good of the state.”
Instead of condemning Allen West for stating the obvious, Americans had better remove their heads from the sand; or better, the backside of the ‘Great Lying Orator’ Obama and wake up before it’s too late.
There is no way that anyone who possesses any common sense can’t compare The Communist Manifesto to the actions of this administration and not see they are exactly the same.
If this administration is allowed to continue with their plans, you could just be one of 40 million removed for the ‘good of the state’.
In March 2008, Barack Obama sent a message of support to the Communist Party USA controlled Cesar E. Chavez National Holiday organization.
- “Chavez left a legacy as an educator, environmentalist, and a civil rights leader. And his cause lives on. As farmworkers and laborers across America continue to struggle for fair treatment and fair wages, we find strength in what Cesar Chavez accomplished so many years ago. And we should honor him for what he’s taught us about making America a stronger, more just, and more prosperous nation. That’s why I support the call to make Cesar Chavez’s birthday a national holiday. It’s time to recognize the contributions of this American icon to the ongoing efforts to perfect our union.” Senator Barack Obama March 31, 2008.
- In June 2008, Communist Party USA leader and Executive Director of Cesar E. Chavez National Holiday, Evelina Alarcon presented an award from the organization to Barack Obama‘s younger sister Maya Soetoro-Ng at a gathering in East Los Angeles
- The Communist Party USA and the Young Communist League USA, put in a huge effort to elect Barack Obama in 2008.
Frank Chapman is a long time Communist Party USA supporter. In the early 1980s he chaired a party front National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression. In the mid ’80s he served on the board of another communist front, the U.S. Peace Council, alongside two future Obama colleagues and supporters Alice Palmer and Barbara Lee. Just after Obama won the pivotal Iowa primary Chapman wrote a letter to the January 12, 2008 edition of the CPUSA’s Peoples Weekly World
- Obama’s victory was more than a progressive move; it was a dialectical leap ushering in a qualitatively new era of struggle. Marx once compared revolutionary struggle with the work of the mole, who sometimes burrows so far beneath the ground that he leaves no trace of his movement on the surface. This is the old revolutionary “mole,” not only showing his traces on the surface but also breaking through.
- The old pattern of politics as usual has been broken. It may not have happened as we expected it to happen but what matters is that it happened. The message is clear: we can and must defeat the ultra-right, by uniting the broadest possible coalition that will represent an overwhelming majority of the people in a new political dynamic. We must quickly shed yesterday’s political perspective and get in step with the march of events.
Communists alter history to protect Obama
From the Communist Party USA
Special District Meeting on African American Equality and Building the Communist Party and Young Communist League Chicago, IL September 30, 2007
Opening Remarks By John Bachtell, IL District Organizer
The African American community, and especially trade unionist have played a crucial role in the struggle to defeat the ultra right.
This was reflected in the historic election of Barak Obama. Our party actively supported Obama during the primary election.
Same article as shown on November 10, 2010
“Our Party actively supported Obama during the primary election” has been edited out.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to view photo copies of article here.
Obama is a full blown communist and sadly for America, he lives in the White House.
It’s your job America to vote him out. Not because he’s black, but because he’s a Communist!