To hear Obama tell it, he’s the smartest man ever born on the face of the earth, yet now the world laughs at his stupidity, and the stupidity of his followers buying the BS.
However, it seems Obama woke the backbone of American when in his latest campaign speech he placed his Marxist foot in his Marxist mouth.
During his visit to Roanoke, VA., Obama shoved a knife in the back of all businessmen when he declared, “If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
Who made it happen other than the person starting the business?
Unlike Obama who lied, cheated, and manipulate the system to get free government handouts, living off of taxpayer dollars all his life [and I may add, still continues to do so], business owners make their own way in life.
My dad was a small business owner and he was never given a free handout from anyone, including the government. As a child I watch as my dad left every morning for his job where he worked for a locksmith, and returned every evening around 6 pm. After supper, my dad then went to our back yard where he had built a small building and worked until 9 or 10 pm every evening before retiring to bed. He worked 6 long days every week without fail.
After several years, my dad had saved enough money to leave his job and rent his own storefront becoming self employeed. Ironically, the building he rented was 2 storefronts below the firehouse where Obama gave his stupidy speech on Church Ave., downtown Roanoke, VA.
Unlike Obama’s lying BS ethic, my dad had a work ethic, never taking a dime he didn’t earn without sweat and hard work – something Obama will never understand.
And by the way, my dad’s great teacher was life.
To quote my dad:
- “You will never get anywhere or acquire anything in life without hard work.”
- “If you want something, you should be willing to work for it. If you’re not willing to work for it, then you really don’t want it, you would just like to have it.”
- “No one owes you a living. That you owe yourself.”
- “Never take anything you didn’t work for and earn. That way you’re never obligated to anyone.”
- “Keep your nose clean and hope you can make it though life without the government knowing you ever existed.” [one of my favorites]
- “Always be an asset in life. No one likes or wants a liability around.”
My dad was truly an asset in life, whereas Obama has proven to be the worse of liabilities.